The Cyrix-Li-Ct 120 Amp battery combiner is a microprocessor controlled heavy duty relay that automatically connects batteries in parallel when one battery has reached a preset voltage (indicating that the battery is being charged), and disconnects when the voltage decreases below float level (indicating that one or both batteries are being discharged) When used as part of a control system for a Lithium Ion battery bank, this Cyrix intelligent battery combiner is used to disconnect an auxiliary battery when the main Lithium-Ion battery is getting full. It can be controlled remotely by the Battery Management System. It operates with a time delay to avoid nuisance activity.
- For use in systems of 12 or 24 Volts
- Victron part number CYR010120412
- The Cyrix-Li-Ct will automatically adjust to a 12V or 24V system.
- 120 Amps continuous rating
- The CT in the part number refers to Controlled Temperature. The unit will disconnect if it overheats.
- A remote manual override combine button can be installed if required
- IP54 protection
Victron Cyrix-Li-ct 12/24V-120A intelligent Li-ion battery combiner
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.