Vision 6FM100E-X Sealed Lead Acid Battery rechargeable batteries are lead-lead dioxide systems. The dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and plates and thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special one-way valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak-proof and usable in any position.
- Product: rechargeable batteries
- Brand: Vision Batteries
- Model: 6FM100E-X
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Number of cell: 6
- Design Life: 10 years
- Nominal Capacity 77℉(25℃): 10 hour rate (10.0A, 10.8V)-100Ah; 5 hour rate (16.6A, 10.5V-83.0Ah; 1 hour rate (61.0A, 9.6V) -61.0Ah
- Internal Resistance: Fully Charged battery 77 (25℃) -≤5.7mOhms
- Self-Discharge: 3% of capacity declined per month at 20℃(average)
- Approx. Weight(Kg / lbs): 29 /63.9
- Self-Discharge: 3% of capacity declined per month at 20°C(average)
Vision 6FM100E-X Battery
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.